CASE STUDY : MOBILE APP REPLACING HANDHELD DEVICE
A leading retail company chose Wissen as their mobility partner to build an application that should simplify the time-consuming process of tracking the required items in their stores.
- Barcode scanning technology has been used in developing the app
- The device that contains the Stock Take app will be connected to the barcode scanner
- Once connected, the stock counting can be carried out in scanning the items in the racks.
- As the stock counting process is underway, the scanned or captured data populates simultaneously in the Stock Take app
- The stock status can be viewed clicking the Reports feature in the app
- Scalable to multiple devices during the peak season without any additional capital expenditure
- Easier stock counting
- Instant availability of updated information
- Access to information including last sold items and Current SOH (Stock on Hand)