Job Description :
- 8+ years in Enterprise Applications with minimum 5+ years in ABAP development. Experience in SDLC and SAP ABAP development framework. Good knowledge on S4 ABAP for HANA, with understanding of SAP business documents, master data, transaction data and integration links in primary modules SD, MM, FICO and PP modules. Exposure to global SAP projects is a plus.
- Application Development in ABAP in ECC 5.0 and higher systems.
- Provide technical analysis with full understanding of SAP business documents, master data, transaction data in primary modules SD, MM, FICO and PP modules including cross-functional configuration.
- Develop applications with clear qualification of different levels of coding options within SAP including but not limited, (Business Add-ins (BADI), Business Application Programmatic Interface (BAPI), User Exits, Dialog programming, Reports, SAP Scripts & SMARTFORMS, Interfaces, Conversion programs).
- Adherence to SAP layers of abstraction at, (Open SQL vs. Native SQL, Data Dictionary and Operating system commands).
- Development involving ABAP Objects (Object Model Based).
- Provide Root Cause analysis using SAP tools, including but not limited to,(ABAP Debugger, Application Logs, Code Optimizer, SQL Trace, Transport and Version Management).
- Familiarity with interface and messaging architectures including EDI/IDOC and XI.
- Familiarity with eCATT, Transaction Recorder, BDC Programming.
- Strong adherence to Software Development Life Cycle process.
- Ability to read, understand, author and review, technical specifications, Unit test documents, Test scripts and Code review.
- Familiarity with online developer communities and SAP support network.
- In depth understanding of SAP architecture.
- Familiarity with industry standard incident management tools (Remedy).
- Collaboration with multiple teams including partner organizations.
- Incident Management, resource allocation, reporting.
- SAP S4 HANA ABAP Development in one or many of the modules and development experience with AMDP, CDS.
- Knowledge of the SAP S/4HANA stack
- Experience with SAPUI5, including building custom Fiori applications and extending existing SAP delivered applications
- Experience with SAP Gateway modeling, including SEGW and troubleshooting
|Educational requirements||Any Graduate|
|Work experience requirements||8 + years|