Job Description :
- Must have hands on working experience in Event streaming platform like Apache Kafka or Confluent Kafka with strong understanding of event streaming patterns.
- Must have experience in writing programs using Kafka APIs, Kafka Streams API, Kafka data connectors
- Should be able to define partitioning strategies and configuring brokers, topics, producers, consumers, schema registry, KSQL.
- In-depth understanding of containerized applications/Docker, Kubernetes setup operations including ingress controller, helm charts, pod identity, container interfaces for storage and networking.
- Hands on experience in Kubernetes Cluster Set-up, design and development of Nodes and Pods on any Cloud Platform AWS, Azure or GCP
- Deploy/Manage applications which are containerized Docker onto a AWS Kubernetes platform MSK
- Experience with Ansible, Maven, Git and Jenkins
- Strong hold on scripting, YAML, Python, analyzing/debugging error log files
- Having worked in teams using Agile methodologies, strong understanding of DevOps culture, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes Clusters, Containers, CICD practices, building solutions in public cloud (Google Cloud, Azure or AWS)
|Educational requirements:||BE/B.tech, BCA, MCA|
|Work experience requirements||4 to 8 years|
|Specific skill or other requirements||Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and Java|