One civic body of a state government in India made huge efforts and investment to maintain cleanliness in traditional manner for a long time. However, it did yield no sustained result. Given this, they have contacted Wissen to find a solution.
- To begin with, Wissen had several rounds of in-depth discussions with the civic body’s staff to understand the ground realities.
- Developed a combination of mobile app and web application
- Citizens can lodge complaints on a non-functioning public amenity by capturing its photograph and sending it to the civic body through mobile app
- Admin can prioritize the complaints depending on their severity and then allocate them to the corresponding staff using web application
- Dashboard in the web application provides the authorities access to view the status of the assigned complaints
- Using the mobile, the citizens can check the status of their complaints
- Streamlined civic body activities
- Well maintained public amenities
- Increased accountability of staff